Apply for CDC RFA PS18 1804
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.947.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,334,510.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation
Previous opportunity: Restoration of Arid Land Biological Soil Crusts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA PS18 1804
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA PS18 1804) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OT16 1601PPHF17||PPHF 2017: Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands - Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA GH16 171902CONT17||Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve|
|DOS KAM SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|CDC RFA PS18 1801||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|NAP AX 17 004||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standard|
|RFA 263 17 000004||Strengthening Egypt’s Family Planning Program|
|RFA RM 17 030||Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01)|
|RFA RM 17 029||Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of Glycans (U01)|
|RFA 492 17 00002||TB Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening|
|HRSA 18 077||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 18 025||Service Area Competition|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2017 02||Rwanda: Prevention of Malnutrition in Huye District|
|CDC RFA GH16 172104CONT18||Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries, Center for Global Health Immunization Division|
|CDC RFA GH18 1813||Conduct National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2017 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
|HHS 2017 IHS PARD 0001||Preventing Alcohol-Related Deaths through Social Detoxification|
|HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities - Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA GH18 1805||Supporting HIV-Related Laboratory Networks and Partnerships to Facilitate Laboratory Strengthening and Management Activities for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1835||Supporting the Provision of Comprehensive HIV Testing, Treatment, Care, and Support Services in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|BAA ZIMBABWE 2017||The USAID/Zimbabwe Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Zimbabwe’s Development Challenges|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA PS18 1804", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.