Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation (P17AS00617)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to East Carolina University, a partner under the Piedmont South Atlantic Coast Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $68,790.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00617) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 588||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|G17AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00372||Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds, Endangered Species - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00373||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P17AS00628||National Park Service- Historic Structures Reports for Mesa Verde National Park|
|F17AS00377||Migratory Bird Joint Venture|
|P17AS00648||Archive of Maritime History Interviews|
|F17AS00389||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00390||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|H98210 BAA 17 0002||Office of People Analytics (OPA) Research Fellowship Program|
|G17AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast|
|P17AS00672||Mary McLeod Bethune Council House|
|NNH16ZTT001N PS||ROSBio Appendix E: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research In Parabolic and Suborbital Flights|
|NNH16ZTT001N MS||ROSBio Appendix D: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research Using Microgravity Simulation Devices|
|NNH16ZTT001N AB||ROSBio Appendix F: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research on Antarctic Balloon Flights|
|P17AS00680||National Park Service- Creation of Predictive Model using GIS at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00683||Post-1955 Properties Stewardship Plan and National Register of Historic Places Evaluations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0118||Multidisciplinary Study of Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects Park Unit: Shenandoah National Park|
|G17AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00617", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: