Apply for USGS 17 FA 0342
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration of Arid Land Biological Soil Crusts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $113,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
Previous opportunity: Science and Technology (S&T) Dialogues
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 17 FA 0342
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0342) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 0344||Notice of Intent: Production Real-time GNSS for ShakeAlert|
|RFA 660 17 000002||Counter Gender-Based Violence Activity (C-GBV)|
|P17AS00532||Mod 1: San Antonio Missions NHP Youth in Preservation: masonry, carpentry, and cultural landscape and acequia rehabilitation in association with Texas Conservation Corps/American Youthworks|
|NOIP17AC01333||Predicting the Sensitivity of Boreal Lakes to Climate Change - Isle Royale National Park|
|INL17GR0061 INLAMEBENIN CVE 07262017||Preventing Violent Extremism in Benin through Rural Community Engagement|
|P17AS00551||Conduct Oral History for Meridian Hill|
|P17AS00553||Ford's Theatre National Historic Site Administrative History|
|P17AS00560||MARAD Ships Documentation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0107||Support Appalachian Trail Landscape Partnership (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0108||Protect White Ash from Emerald Ash Borer (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0106||Restore Golden-winged Warbler Habitat (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0109||Interpreting Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail Themes at Fort Mifflin|
|NOI ILAB 17 03||Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica|
|17CS12||Development of a Model Approach to Arrest Data Analysis|
|17CS10||Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00586||Public Archaeology Field School Analysis, Archaeological Overview and Assessment, and Archaeology Outreach at Fort Vancouver National Historic Site|
|SBR25017CA0006||New Models for Managing Brazilian Civil Society Organizations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0113||PACT (Parks, Arts, Culture, and Tourism) Program|
|P17AS00592||Development of Coating Formulation for Stone Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0365||Processes Controlling Arsenic Mobilization in Groundwater in the Kings Subbasin, California|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0342", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.