Least Bell's Vireo monitoring and cowbird trapping (F19AS00135)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Least Bell's Vireo monitoring and cowbird trapping" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to make an award to Santa Ana Watershed Authority. No competition is expected. Please do not apply..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Strategies for Policing Innovation Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061219RFA00002||Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)|
|BOR LC 19 N007||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA OAR IO 19 02||NATIONAL TRIBAL AIR ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS|
|EPA OW OWOW 19 02||FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 19 20||FY19 and FY20 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00003||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Renewable Energy|
|EPA R4 RCRD 19 01||Advancing Sustainable Materials Management|
|F19AS00163||Desert Tortoise Surveys|
|F19AS00166||Quino Checkerspot Butterfly Augmentation Project|
|M19AS00009||2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R7WWPD 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00011||Fiscal Year 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|M19AS00010||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R5 GL2019 IAD||Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2019 Request for Applications|
|M19AS00008||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2019||2019 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|BIA TR 2019 0002||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Tribal Organizations|
|BIA TR 2019 0001||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Federally Recognized Tribes|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: