Apply for 21 604
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Archives Collaboratives
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Economic Adjustment Assistance Notice of Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 604
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 604) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 509||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|22 508||Biodiversity on a Changing Planet|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|22 511||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs, Large|
|DE FOA 0002571||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|W911NF 22 S 0002||Targeted Evaluation of Ionizing Radiation Exposure (TEI-REX)|
|22 513||Organismal Response to Climate Change|
|22 510||Dark Dimensions of the RNA Regulome|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 6092||Matagorda Ship Channel Improvement Project-Environmental Natural Resource Technical Support|
|22 518||Computer and Information Science and Engineering Minority-Serving Institutions Research Expansion Program|
|22 514||Broadening Participation in Engineering|
|W911NF 22 S 0004||Army Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) Consortium|
|AFPMB BAA 22 01||ARMED FORCES PEST MANAGEMENT BOARD (AFPMB)|
|DWFP 22 S 01||The US Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving GroundEdgewood Contracting Division, Fort Detrick, invites applications for funding opportunities for the fiscal year 2022 Deployed War Fighter Protection (DWFP) Research Program|
|22 522||Research Coordination Networks in Undergraduate Biology Education|
|O NIJ 2022 171012||NIJ Multisite Impact and Cost-Efficiency Evaluation of Veterans Treatment Courts, Fiscal Year 2022|
|22 525||Partnerships in Astronomy & Astrophysics Research and Education|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0007||Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)|
|W81EWF22SOI0002||Monitoring of Vegetation Response to Changes in Hydrologic Parameters within Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow Habitat in Everglades National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 604", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.