Apply for COLLABORATIVES 202206
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archives Collaboratives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Proposed Cooperative Institute for Earth System Research and Data Science
Previous opportunity: Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for COLLABORATIVES 202206
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (COLLABORATIVES 202206) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STATE 202206||State Board Programming Grants|
|PAS PAN FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Panama Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|O BJA 2022 171017||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Fiscal year 2022 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|20220420 FEL||NEH-Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20220427 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022||Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO AEIF22||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 05||Protecting human rights: combating hate and politically motivated crimes|
|20220509 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 06||Ukraine: Financial Stability for Media in Pandemic and Crisis Times.|
|20220502 SO||State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 07||Unity in Ukraine|
|20220517 PR||Research and Development|
|20220517 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|20220517 CHA||Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants|
|20220608 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|O BJA 2022 171032||BJA FY 22 Implementing the PREA Standards, Protecting People Who Are Incarcerated, and Safeguarding Communities|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 002 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 001 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission to China Public Engagement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "COLLABORATIVES 202206", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.