Apply for FR RAE 20 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 & FY19 Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.324.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,982,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: 2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs
Previous opportunity: Brown Tree Snake Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR RAE 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR RAE 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOT OSTP SDI 2019 002||State and Local Government Data Analysis Tools for Roadway Safety|
|FTA 2020 002 TPM ER||Public Transportation Emergency Relief Funds for Transit Systems Affected by Major Declared Disasters Occuring in Calendar Year 2018|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR RAE 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.