Apply for DOS DBN 202002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Empowering Girls in STEM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award
Previous opportunity: Solicitation of proposals to administer the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS DBN 202002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS DBN 202002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AFKHT FY20 001||Create Interactive Content to Complement English Language Radio Scripts|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2020 002||The Next 70 Years: NATO in 2089|
|PAS COL FY 2020 01||SMALL & MIGHTY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0007124||Addressing the Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in the Caribbean through the Caribbean GBV Prevention and Survivor Support Small Grants|
|DOS PTA 202008||American Spaces Program Management and Staffing|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY20 03||University Partnerships Initiative|
|PASCNB NOFO FY20 02||Young Pacific Leaders Civic Leadership Workshop|
|TASHKENT FY20 02||Enhancing Fiscal Transparency through Improved Oversight of Uzbekistan’s National Budget|
|20JD07||National Sheriffs Institute|
|SFOP0007152||Supporting Colombia’s Local Peace Councils|
|20PR06||Deputy Director’s Leadership Guide and Orientation Curriculum|
|P20AS00089||Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch|
|P20AS00088||Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00004||Pacific RISE CTIP|
|SFOP0007154||Notice of Intent on Upcoming 2020 TIP Office Funding Opportunity|
|008 FY2020||BOLD GRANTEE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM|
|AFPRA 20 05||U.S.-Cabo Verde University Partnership Initiative|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0006||C5+1 Youth Council|
|STX 100 FY20 001||Developing Potential of the Women Entrepreneurs in Fashion Design|
|STX 100 FY20 0002||Exchange program for historical sites preservation experts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS DBN 202002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.