BJA FY 18 Innovative Responses to Behavior in the Community: Swift, Certain, and Fair Supervision (BJA 2018 13614)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Innovative Responses to Behavior in the Community: Swift, Certain, and Fair Supervision" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.828.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $865,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13614", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: