Apply for F20AS00026
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Property; Free and Fair Elections; and Media Freedom in Pakistan
Previous opportunity: U.S. University Partnership Initiative in South Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR PN 20 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|P20AS00022||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P20AS00023||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|USGS FA 20 0048||Notice of Intent: Joint NOVA - U.S. Geological Survey Caribbean-Florida Water Science Center|
|BIA TRP2020 0001||TRIBAL ADAPTATION & OCEAN & COASTAL MANAGEMENT & PLANNING|
|NPS NOIP16AC00371 001||Wildlife Surveys and Natural Resource Preservation in Badlands National Park - Vaccinate Black-footed Ferrets for Plague|
|BOR DO 20 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects|
|NPS NOIP20AC00057||Return of Wolves to Isle Royale Consequences for Mesocarnivores|
|BOR DO 20 F008||WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|L20AS00024||OR/WA Master Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00030||WY Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program|
|L20AS00034||BLM-CO: Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance|
|L20AS00035||WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00036||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|BOR MP 20 N001||NEWLANDS OPTIMIZATION/MODERIZATION STUDY|
|BOR MB 20 F001||FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region|
|BOR MP 20 N007||Newlands Optimization/Modernization Study|
|A20AC00007||Mississippi Choctaw Wildland Fire Cooperative Agree|
|N40080 20 2 0001||MONITORING AVIAN PRODUCTIVITY AND SURVIVORSHIP (MAPS), NSF DAHLGREN & NSF INDIAN HEAD|
|L20AS00031||BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.