Apply for ALUMNI FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Armenia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.AlumniOutreachSmallGrantsProgramCompetition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2021 April 15,2021,1159 p.m. local (Armenian) time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Exploratory Data Science Methods and Algorithm Development in Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Alliance to Support Integrated Public Health System Activities (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ALUMNI FY21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ALUMNI FY21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21PR07||VILT Training and Facilitation for Implementing a Classification Revalidation Instrument|
|AEIF ARM FY21||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund Program|
|AFKAM PAS FY21 2||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs, 2021|
|PAS YEREVAN FY21||PAS Yerevan Small Grants Program|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY20||U.S. Embassy Kampala Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2021|
|21 PHL APS||U.S. Embassy Philippines PAS Small Grants FY2021|
|SFOP0007718||DRL FY20 IRF: Expanding Religious Tolerance in Mozambique|
|72060321RFA00002||Citizens Engagement for Advocacy and Accountability Activity|
|SFOP0007619||DRL Strengthening Worker’s Rights in Armenia|
|PAS ANG FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Angola Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|SFOP0007709||FY 2022 Fulbright Specialist Program|
|SFOP0007707||FY 2022 Fulbright Scholar Program|
|PASCONAKRYFY21002||U.S. Embassy, Conakry- PD Annual Program Statement|
|AF MASFY21 01||U.S. Embassy Maseru PAS Annual Program Statement|
|72049721RFA00001||Kolaborasi: Papua Collaborative Governance Initiative|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 02||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 03||U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo|
|DOSRUS21CA006||U.S. Embassy Moscow PAS Alumni Support Program|
|DOSRUS21GR007||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ALUMNI FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.