Apply for FA8650 19 S 2003
- The Department of Defense, Air Force -- Research Lab in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research for Integrated Vehicle Aerodynamic Technologies (RIVAT)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2023.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture (EQUAL)
Previous opportunity: STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FA8650 19 S 2003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA8650 19 S 2003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS|
|2019 NIST MCVTE 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program - Mission Critical Voice Test Equipment|
|G19AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Program Award|
|DE FOA 0002134||RFI - Energy Efficient Integrated Photonic Networking Technologies|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0343||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Enhance Independence and Community Living for People with Cognitive Impairments|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP INCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TRA||DoD Melanoma, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Review Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP CEA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA8650 19 S 2003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.