Apply for RFA RM 20 010
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Education Program Grants for CryoEM and CryoET Curriculum Development (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Sustainable, Transformational and Accessible WASH Interventions (STAWI)
Previous opportunity: DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Right to Property; Free and Fair Elections; and Media Freedom in Pakistan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 20 010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 20 010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 097||Capital Assistance for Disaster Response and Recovery Efforts (CADRE)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2118||Global Health Security through Strengthened Community Based Surveillance|
|CDC RFA GH20 2115||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Kenya|
|TI 20 009||ROTA|
|CDC RFA GH20 2113||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA PS20 2008||Community-Based Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)|
|CDC RFA PS20 2009||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|CDC RFA GH20 2125||Enhancing Global Health Security: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|RFA AG 21 009||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AG 21 018||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research Coordinating Center (AITCC) (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 21 008||Limited Competition: Sickle Africa Data Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 009||Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Collaborative Sites (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 007||Limited Competition: Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2124||Improving Health Security and Building International Health Regulations core capacities in the Republic of Uganda|
|CDC RFA EH20 2003||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures and Emerging Drug Threats|
|RFA HG 20 019||NHGRI Technology Development Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 065||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B States/Territories Supplemental Grant Program|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health|
|CDC RFA EH20 2005||Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches|
|CDC RFA GH20 2099||Protecting and Improving Public Health in Pakistan: Strengthening and Sustaining Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 20 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.