OVW FY 2017 Restorative Justice Response to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and Dating Violence on Campus Demonstration Initiative Program (OVW 2017 12020)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2017 Restorative Justice Response to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and Dating Violence on Campus Demonstration Initiative Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.028.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement for the Provider’s Clinical Support System – Medication Assisted Treatment Supplement (Short Title: PCSS-MAT Supplement)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 12020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|K NOFO 17 102||U.S. Universities Alumni: The East and Northeast India Connect Program|
|K NOFO 17 101||TIP Conclave 7: Engagement and Advocacy|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 007||Advancing Palestinian Youth Educational and Community Engagement Opportunities|
|P17AS00482||AUGUSTA CANAL AUTHORITY MANAGEMENT OF AUGUSTA CANAL NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|NPS NOIP17AC01024||Little Rock Central High Integration 60th Anniversary|
|P18AS00694||Operations and Visitor Services at Franklin Canyon Park|
|M NOFO 19 101||Debate Clubs to Foster Leadership Skills in Underprivileged Youth|
|M NOFO 19 103||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 100||Conference on U.S.-India Defense Ties|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 12020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: