Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0005
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 23, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $195,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreement for the Provider’s Clinical Support System – Medication Assisted Treatment Supplement (Short Title: PCSS-MAT Supplement)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R10 PS 2017 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Management Analysis and Activities|
|BOR MP 17 F001||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|EPA OAR ORIA 17 02||National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants|
|P17AS00042||Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017|
|BOR MP 17 N002||Implementation of Truckee River Operating Agreement|
|BOR MP 17 N004||6-year Steelhead Telemetry Study Analysis and Reporting|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 02||Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) State Implementation Support Grant|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 01||FY17 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS|
|CRI 2017||Coral Reef Initiative Program 2017|
|P17AS00049||Analyze Interaction among Elevation and Surface Temperature in Alaska National Parks|
|M17AS00005||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|P17AS00050||Urban Waters Learning Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0016||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams|
|P17AS00063||Notice of Intent to Award: Marl Prairie Simulation Modeling|
|EPA R5 GL2017 ZBC||2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis and Chlorophyll a Components|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 17 03||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|M17AS00007||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|M17AS00008||BOEM FY 2017 Louisiana Coastal Marine Institute|
|M17AS00006||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|NPS NOIP02AC00001 53||Adopt and Implement Operation Plan and Guidelines for the Management of City of Rocks National Reserve|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.