Apply for CDC RFA PS22 2204
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing National STD/HIV Prevention Efforts by Promoting Holistic, Comprehensive and Evidence-Informed, Health and Wellness Approaches through Strategic Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.978.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Florida
Previous opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus A (Early Childhood) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA PS22 2204
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA PS22 2204) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS22 2211||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|SM 22 005||Minority AIDS Initiative|
|SP 22 003||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
|CDC RFA OE22 2202||Enhancing US Clinical Laboratory Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA CK22 2201||Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDTI 0035||UCEDD National Training Initiative to Support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with Co-Occurring Mental or Behavioral Health Disabilities|
|72062122RFA00004||Tanzania Malaria Case Management Activity (TMCM)|
|SM 22 004||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
|HRSA 22 034||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B States/Territories Supplemental Grant Program|
|TI 22 013||Medication-Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction|
|TI 22 004||Minority AIDS Initiative: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 22 156||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Limited Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|CDC RFA PS22 2208||Strengthening Syringe Services Programs|
|CDC RFA EH22 2202||Modernizing Environmental Public Health Tracking to Advance Environmental Health Surveillance|
|SM 22 009||Statewide Consumer Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DD22 2202||I-FASD: Understanding Clinical Data and Pathways to Inform Surveillance of Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|CDC RFA DD22 2201||National Partnerships to Address Prenatal Alcohol and Other Substance Use and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|SM 22 010||Statewide Family Network Program|
|72062122RFA00003||Tanzania Malaria Surveillance Activity (TMSA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA PS22 2204", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.