Apply for DE FOA 0002376
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enabling Gasification of Blended Coal, Biomass and Plastic Wastes to Produce Hydrogen with Potential for Net Negative Carbon Dioxide Emissions." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002376
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002376) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002364||Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.) Basins|
|DE FOA 0002428||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR) – Focus on Hydrogen Fuels|
|DE FOA 0002372||Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Research and Development Activities & SuperTruck Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002363||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance (NOTA): Improving Hydropower’s Value through Informed Decision Making|
|DE FOA 0002427||Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal|
|DE FOA 0002265||Integrated University Program – Scholarship and Fellowship Support|
|DE FOA 0002442||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002438 titled Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002376", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.