BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects (L17AS00101)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant
Previous opportunity: BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spaldings Catchfly
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00102||BLM ORWA Avian Species Analysis in Old Growth Forests Using Acoustic Monitoring in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument|
|L17AS00103||BLM-Alaska, Arctic Long-Term Aquatic Monitoring|
|L17AS00106||BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management â¿¿ Anchorage CWMA|
|L17AS00107||BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative â¿¿ Data Services|
|L17AS00021||BLM OR/WA Archaeologic Studies|
|P17AS00261||Stabilize, Rehabilitate, and Preserve Historic Structures|
|P17AS00252||Plant Propagation for NPS Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team|
|P17AS00262||Monitoring, inventory, public outreach and trace fossil research for paleontological resources.|
|NPSNOIAMIS1600035 0001||Dispatch Services|
|F17AS00217||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|L17AS00073||BLM New Mexico Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00108||BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services|
|USGS 17 FA 0190||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00109||BLM CA Western Snowy Plover Monitoring|
|L17AS00110||BLM CA Insects of Restored Coastal Dunes|
|P17AS00275||Archeology Site Stabilization|
|P17AS00276||Repair Burro Exclusion fencing & Restoration of Springs|
|L17AS00112||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|NPS 17 NERO 0047||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance|
|L17AS00111||BLM-CO Community Fire and Hazardous Fuels Reduction Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: